The Enterprise 9000 bed has been designed with safety, clinical efficacy, infection control and servicing in mind, and offers unique benefits in key areas:
Falls Prevention: An exceptional low height of 12 inches.
Pressure Area Care: The patented Bio-Contour® profiling system gives superior pressure redistribution.
Infection Control: Designed with the aim of being the easiest in the world to clean and decontaminate.
Maneuverability: It weighs significantly less than other electric hospital profiling beds and is very easy to maneuver.
Service / Engineering: Designed for “pit stop maintenance” – open accessibility means all changes can be carried out on site within a few minutes by one person.
- Built-in weigh scale accurate to ±1.1 lbs
- Safe working load 550 lbs
- Electrically operated height, tilt, backrest, knee-break and calf section adjustment
- Bio-contour profiling
- Bed exit alarm
- Battery back up
- Digital tilt angle indicator
- Split safety siderails with embedded controls
- Underbed anti-entrapment sensors
- Function lockouts
- Auto-CPR and dual sided manual CPR levers
- Underbed light
- Angle indicators for backrest and thigh section
- Calf section raised / lowered selectable by caregiver
- Built in bed extension with mattress retainer
- Pull out linen shelf with duvet retainer
- Linked braking / steering system
- Zero transfer gap
- Steam cleaner compatible