Intermittent Pneumatic Compression (IPC) has proved to be a very safe and effective method for promoting patient wellness, by reducing the immediate and long-term costs associated with Deep Vein Thrombosis (DVT).
The ArjoHuntleigh Clinical Evidence Document presents a comprehensive summary of the key clinical and economic evidence.
Topics covered include:
- The global impact of Venous Thromboembolism (VTE)
- The pathophysiology of VTE
- The risks, according to each clinical speciality
- Intermittent Pneumatic Compression (IPC) – mode of action
- Summary of consensus guidelines
- A comprehensive listing of key laboratory, clinical and safety studies related to Flowtron™ IPC devices
- Full reference listing
Please click here to download ArjoHuntleigh's Clinical Evidence Brochure